Monday, July 9, 2012

Intro Letter-September 2011


Happy 2012.  We initially put this newsletter together during the Fall, but a number of circumstances delayed its release and for that, I apologize. One of those things that slowed us down was the 25th annual world conference of The American Association of Christian Counselors, our parent organization.  I was privileged to attend the event and witness a number of great speakers.  I also had conversations with some of you and I am encouraged about the body of the Society for Christian Psychology.  The newsletter this is late in coming, but I do hope you are edified by the number of worthwhile articles again on a broad range of topics including: 9/11, the need for empirically supported treatments, an examination of mindfulness versus Spiritual Mindedness,  conscience, laughing, crying, and ways of being a sexual minority.  As always, I welcome questions from readers. 

Grace and Peace,
Jason Kanz PhD
Marshfield Clinic

No comments:

Post a Comment